The Victorian Serrated Tussock Working Party are pleased to present the 2015 - 2016 progress report. The report outlines the outstanding work performed by the Committee Members, Staff and Extension Officers, over the past twelve months.
To achieve best outcomes, the VSTWP continues to work with a wide range of partners to enthusiastically assist in the development of innovative management solutions, through education and by improving the delivery of policy and legislation.
Some key achievements include:
- Over 19,500 hectares assessed for serrated tussock and 412 landholders provided with educational services.
- 768 hectares treated for serrated tussock throughout the three extension projects.
- Production and distribution of four editions of the Tussock Times newsletter, each edition being delivered to over 320 subscribers.
- Over 1,800 pieces of extension material distributed through field days, events, community engagement, enquires and extension projects.
- Nine community events and field days attended across the State of Victoria.
Please download a copy below and give us any feedback or suggestions.